[Users] LCR in cache mode

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Apr 25 10:24:08 CEST 2007

Hello all,

My gw table contains a gateway group with 5 entries which have the same
IP but different prefixes. If I use lcr module in cache mode
(db_mode=1), the same entry is always picked. If I use lcr in db mode,
then it works as expected and it picks randomly one of the five entries.
Is this a known issue? My Openser version is 1.1.x

thank you

George

Disclaimer
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her representative you are not authorized to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.