[Users] memory issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 23 17:44:16 CEST 2007

Hello Tim,

On 04/23/07 18:36, Tim Madorma wrote:
> Hey Daniel,
>
> When I looked at the ChangeLog, it does not seem to indicate that the
> fix is there.
>
> http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openser/branches/1.2/ChangeLog
ChangeLog is usually left behind and updated just before the release.

> Should I be concerned about this?
No
> Should I just use the daily snapshot
> instead? How stable is the daily snapshot?
Daily snapshot is more or less what SVN 1.2 branch shows at the moment
when the snapshot is done. So using SVN will guarantee the access to
latest stable code. Snapshots and SVN of branch 1.2 should be the most
stable in the 1.2.x release. There are no other commits to branch 1.2
but bug fixes.

We publish daily snapshots just as backup when SVN is not available,
otherwise SVN is advisable to use if you can use subversion.

Cheers,
Daniel