[Users] how to refresh REGISTER state when restarting redundant proxy

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Apr 23 07:16:15 CEST 2007

Christian Schlatter writes:

 > For me the best solution would be to have endpoints registering with all
 > redundant proxies in parallel.

you have come to the same conclusion as me.  i fought hard in ietf sip
working group when outbound i-d was written in order to make it
mandatory to register with all outbound proxies.  unfortunately i didn't
have much support on the list and i lost the fight.  perhaps i should
have mobilized openser users to fight with me.

outbound is not an rfc yet, so i may try to bring the issue up once
more.

-- juha