[Users] how to refresh REGISTER state when restarting redundant proxy

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Sun Apr 22 00:02:56 CEST 2007

Bogdan,

I already have persistence across restarts wth mysql support.  The issue
is that with replicated servers, using t_replicate(), if one is down for
several hours or days (e.g. due to a hardware failure -- which is why we
are replicating in the first place), then it no longer has current state
and needs to acquire it somehow.

/a