[Users] Problem with rewriting URI

Tsitsi mediatsitsi-ser at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 20 15:42:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

Is it possible? I want to make a dial plan like this :

calling 7722 at domain.org  -->  calling  7722 at domain.com

calling 5537 at domain.com --> calling  5537 at domain.org

if not match it's a local call.

Thanks

Regards,
Tsitsi

Tsitsi <mediatsitsi-ser at yahoo.fr> a écrit : Hi Daniel,

I want to rewrite the default domain added by UA (the local domain), I use rewritehost("domain.com") for rewriting a the uri request like user1 at domain.org and it will become user1 at domain.com and the request can be reply for another sip proxy (domain.com) instead the local domain(domain.org) .
After this fonction rewritehost() the part the domain of URI request change but the To URI request ( eg. To: user1 at domain.com) does not change in the SIP request.

Before :
  New request - M=INVITE RURI=sip:7722 at domain.org;transport=tcp
 F=sip:user2 at domain.org T=sip:7722 at domain.org IP=192.168.80.222

After rewriting:
Rewrite!!! - M=INVITE RURI=sip:7722 at domain.com;transport=tcp
 F=sip:user2 at domain.org T=sip:7722 at domain.org IP=192.168.80.222

RURI=sip:7722 at domain.com:  Request  URI
T=sip:7722 at domain.org :  To URI

Thanks,

Regards,
Tsitsi

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro> a écrit : Hello.

On 04/19/07 14:38, Tsitsi wrote:
> Hi,
> For making a dialplan in 2 or many openser, I  try fonction
> rewritehost("domain.com") for override  a default   request  URI
> from  Client softphone,  the RURI change but the to URI still the same
I don't get it exactly -- can you detail a bit? rewritehost("domain.mg")
rewrite the R-URI. What do you mean tha "but the URI still the same"?

Cheers,
Daniel

>   if (uri=~"sip:77[1-9][0-9]+ at .*")
>     rewritehost("domain.mg");
>

> Openser 1
> Before :
>
>  New request - M=INVITE RURI=sip:7722 at domain.org;transport=tcp
>  F=sip:user2 at domain.org T=sip:7722 at domain.org IP=192.168.80.222
> ID=771b514742765432N2I0ZTAwZTMzZmE1ZGUwYjc4MWNhYTM3NTA3N2RjNWY.
>
> After :
>
>  Rewrite!!! - M=INVITE RURI=sip:7722 at domain.com;transport=tcp
> F=sip:user2 at domain.org T=sip:7722 at domain.org IP=192.168.80.222
> ID=771b514742765432N2I0ZTAwZTMzZmE1ZGUwYjc4MWNhYTM3NTA3N2RjNWY.
>
> Openser 2:
>

>  New request - M=INVITE RURI=sip:7722 at domain.com;transport=tcp
> F=sip:tvm_user2 at domain.org T=sip:7722 at domain.org IP=192.168.80.254
> ID=ef6a5b0a6d73c925N2I0ZTAwZTMzZmE1ZGUwYjc4MWNhYTM3NTA3N2RjNWY.
>

> And the dial is not fully a success,it can ring but when i terminated
> a call the callee is hang up !!
>
> How solve this problem for a dial plan?
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Tsitsi

  Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions !  Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses._______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users at openser.org