[Users] IBM machines Supports the OpenSER as production

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:36:02 CEST 2007

Hello Users

I surfed in IBM Site , I got this url

So I hopes this will suites for my requirement  (  (
http://www-306.ibm.com/common/ssi/OIX.wss?DocURL=http://d03xhttpcl001g.boulder.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_ca/6/897/ENUS106-296/index.html&InfoType=AN&InfoSubType=CA&InfoDesc=Announcement+Letters&panelurl=&paneltext=&printableversion=yes
 )

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara