[Users] IBM machines Supports the OpenSER as production

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:17:33 CEST 2007

Hi Henning,
Thanks For reply and u opened my eye little bit,
Can U tell which is high Configuration System that Support the OpenSER ,
like processors ( Xeon ), Momey is not mater at all,
We using all Free OpenSoruce  OS .

And I;ll ping to the enterprises Disturbuted  Guys ,
Once again Thanks are information

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara