[Users] radius accounting

Terry Robert terryrobert at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 19 02:30:29 CEST 2007

Dear Openser,
After some investigation, I discovered that the radius accounting behavior is different between openser-1.2.0-tls, and openser-1.1.1-tls. Specifically, when running the basic UAS/UAC scenario in SIPp, I observe the following:

1) Openser-1.1.1-tls - generates 2 accounting start packets, 1 accounting stop. User-Name, CalledStationId, CallingStationId attributes are present.

2) Openser-1.2.0-tls - generates 1 accounting start packet, 1 accounting stop. User-Name, CalledStationdId, CallingStationId attributes are missing.

Can anyone: 1) confirm this behaviour? 2) tell me which one is correct? Thank you for your assistance in this matter.