[Users] corrupted From with uac_replace_from in case of re-invite

tele tele at plexia.com
Wed Apr 18 16:17:40 CEST 2007

Hi bogdan,

I'm apologize to insist regarding this but i'm trying to understand. i
think that i've not supplied to you all the necessary informations.

If you have a look on the pcap attached, there are two call, the first
was OK and the second one with the FROM problem. I can see the Re-INVITE
FROM URI and TO URI are correctly swapped, the only difference in the UA
with problem is the Route header that was mirror with only the vsf
parameter and not the other ones. If i'm wrong could you please explain
much more the issue, still unclear to me :-)

thank you very much,

:tele