[Users] Adding headers to the CANCEL messages generated by openser

Ardjan Zwartjes a.zwartjes at telecats.nl
Wed Apr 18 10:44:56 CEST 2007

Hello openser users,

I'm trying to do something with openser but I haven't been able to
figure out how to do this. So I hope somebody on the list knows the
answer:
In my configuration script I use append_hf to add application data to
the SIP messages, this works great until the moment where I do a
parallel branch. The invites work just fine since I can do the append_hf
in the branch_route. The problem arises when one of the branches is
answered, at this point OpenSER will generate CANCEL messages for the
other branches and I have no clue on how to add header fields with
information about the original invite to those messages.
So my question is: Does somebody know how you can add headers with data
to the CANCEL messages generated by SER in a parallel branch? Thanks in
advance.

Kind regards,
Ardjan Zwartjes.