[Users] Re: extraneous 408's

Tim tim at zattco.com
Wed Apr 18 00:24:35 CEST 2007

Just for fun I bounced openser and low and behold the 408's went away.
No cfg changes were made, only bouncing of the process.
This is strange.

Any ideas?

To be clear when I saw the 408s before it was well after successful invite
transactions ( complete with ACK ) , yet the 408 was for the invite trans
based on cseq.