[Users] usrloc, presence etc. cleanup rate: OpenSER mysql backend

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 16 12:50:03 CEST 2007

Hi Henning,

do not get me wrong, I was not suggesting to restart just to have that
bogus records deleted :).....

the basic idea is that such bogus expired records may appear due
improper DB ops (in db_mode 2) and they will not be removed by openser
during processing. So you will have to delete them by other means.

regards,
bogdan