[Users] usrloc, presence etc. cleanup rate: OpenSER mysql backend

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 16 11:32:38 CEST 2007

Hi,

In mode 2, the DB is periodically updated from mem. cache - what is
removed from mem, is removed from DB also.
At startup, the DB is cleaned of old, expired elements.

If you use this db_mode, you should not operate directly on DB, but only
via the mem cache (MI functions) to avoid de-synchronization. Even if
this happens, after a restart, everything will be cleaned.

regards,
bogdan