[Users] error: xmlrpc.h: No such file or directory

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Apr 16 09:52:11 CEST 2007

On Monday 16 April 2007 06:44, kjcsb wrote:
> I am trying to make openser-1.2.0-notls and get the following error:
> In file included from mi_xmlrpc.c:38:
> mi_xmlrpc.h:35:20: error: xmlrpc.h: No such file or directory
> [..]
> find -name xmlrpc.h
> ./usr/include/xmlrpc-c/xmlrpc.h

Hello Cameron,

the path to the include file on your system is different to the path on debian
based systems. So this should be the reason that the file could not be found.
At least on my system the necessary include is in "/usr/include".

If you add the path "xmlrpc-c" to the include in line 35 of the mi_xmlrpc.h
file, it should compile. Alternativly you could add the path
"/usr/include/xmlrpc-c" to the "DEFS" include definition in the module
Makefile.

Cheers,

Henning