[Users] using LCR problem

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 14 07:46:17 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,
I am using the LCR module with almost 45000 rows in the LCR table. My server processes a huge call volumes. I thought everything was working fine but I started getting complains of very low connects.
Then I observed that Openser was taking time to process calls and when I just unloaded the LCR module from the script, everything worked fine and openser could process all calls properly.

I had made the following changes in the config.h and lcr_mod.c file:

Shared memory = 256
PKG_Memory = 4*1024*1024

MAX_NO_LCRS=50000

I really need the functionality of LCR in my script for cost efficiency purposes. The server also has 4GB of memory but something in Openser seems to be wrong !!!
I also upgraded from OSer 1.1.1 to 1.2 but still same problem :(
Can someone please help me out with this?

Thanks,

w/regards,
Jayesh

      Send a FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/