[Users] Why do not have 407 Proxy Authentication Required

Kirill Kudin kirill.kudin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:08:15 CEST 2007

Lee,

By your config, openser requires the authentication for REGISTER method
-----------------------------------
                if (method=="REGISTER") {
                        # Uncomment this if you want to use digest
authentication
                        if (!www_authorize("localhost", "subscriber")) {
                                www_challenge("localhost", "0");
                                exit;
                        };
                        save("location");
                        exit;
                };
-----------------------------------

You should insert the same verification for INVITE, CANCEL, BYE methods
also.
example is below:

     if (is_method("INVITE") || is_method("CANCEL") || is_method("BYE")) {
        if (!www_authorize("XXXXXX", "subscriber")) {
        www_challenge("XXXXXX", "0");
        exit;
     };

- Kirill