[Users] mysql database accounting problems

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 11 18:41:06 CEST 2007

Hi Victor,

automatic accounting (via flags) works only for transactions (stateful
requests). It does not work for stateless processing (like
sl_send_reply() - "sl" comes from stateless - or for save() - which
internally uses sl_send_reply).

transactions replied by t_reply() will be accounted, but not the
sl_send_reply(). In this last case, use  acc_db_request() to force
accounting.

regards,
bogdan