[Users] mysql database accounting problems

Tanguy Bouzéloc tbouzeloc at init-sys.com
Wed Apr 11 15:16:11 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've some issues with my mysql accounting, I can only log successful
calls in the acc table and I've no informations about missed calls. In
mysql accounting I've only sip 200 ok and no errors. I've  not this
behavior in my syslog.

It's very important for us for evaluate the performance of our providers
and we can only do it with a database accouting.

For example, If I pass a call and I let it ring til operator timeout,
I've no trace of this call in the accounting table.

I've also another question, the lcr and gw tables have very small fixed
limits (256 for lcr and 32 for gw), since we have much more gateways and
sdas I've updated theses limits to a value which fit our needs, do you
thinks it can be a problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Tanguy Bouzéloc
Init-Sys