[Users] How to change the expire parameter in a reply message of REGISTER?

杨冬 wintersun1981 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:02:16 CEST 2007

hi, Ovidiu:
    I know your meaning, but I don't want to change the value for
normal client REGISTER message which is not behind a NAT device. For a
REGISTER request, if it is tested to be behind a NAT device with
client_nat_test, then I want to change the value of reply. Can u give
some more suggestions?
    Thanks very much!

andy.yang
2007/04/10