[Users] MOH SIP UA - does such a program exist?

Aaron Daubman daubman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:41:06 CEST 2007

Greetings,

I'm looking for a (IPv6 capable) SIP UA that functions basically as a
Music-on-Hold type client.

This will be used in a lab, and the basic desired functionality is to
have this UA register its extension, and then have any of our
soft/hard-phones be able to dial the extension and hear the music
playing (WAV, MP3, whatever) - note that there is no need for it to be
able to handle simultaneous calls... a SIP softphone that allowed
auto-answer and auto-wav-playback would be exactly what I'm looking
for...

I really just want to remove the need to have a live person on the
other end of a call to answer and speak to demonstrate VoIP
functionality during lab demonstrations and quality experiments...

Thanks,
     ~Aaron