[Users] Advanced OpenSER Programming Course, Paris, INRIA, June 4-6, 2007

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 5 12:02:55 CEST 2007

Hello,

the organizational aspects of Advanced OpenSER Programming Course are
now settled -- traveling and accommodation can be booked as soon as you
got registered to the course. Please find details at:
http://www.openser.org/mos/view/OpenSER-Devel-Course/

The course content outlines will be published in the near future. For
any question, please contact team at openser.org

Cheers,
Daniel