[Users] does openser support QoS ?

NEILL WILKINSON neill.wilkinson at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 4 16:48:18 CEST 2007

The more obvious question is:

How does it know there is no more bandwidth available? As a signalling proxy, surely it has no visibility of the RTP usages or requirements.

I guess if it counted all the complete INVITE-> OK dialogues and the SDP codec used it could estimate usage? But the RTP/media path could be different in each case of these so again the same question as above......

Neill...;o)