Fwd: [Users] SNMPstats module not returning data

Jeffrey Magder jmagder at somanetworks.com
Tue Apr 3 17:22:30 CEST 2007

We eventually figured out what the problem was.  Running "make clean"
and then recompiling a fresh copy fixed all of the crashing issues.

Because of some earlier linking issues before the make clean, there were
errors in how structures were accessed.  This eventually lead to a
segfault.  This is related to the problem and fix listed in the
"Openser fails when compiled on Solaris 64bit" thread.

Cheers!

- Jeffrey Magder