[Users] expires in Register message

Dimo begeragus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:00:22 CEST 2007

Hi guys,
Congratulations on the recent release, I will be testing it soon.
I wonder if you can help me with a problem.
I am trying to set  UAs with a certain user-agent header to have
different max_expires than all the rest.
I am trying to override the default min_expires and max_expires values
from within the config, after the definitions.
So far i cannot do it - the modparam("registrar", "min_expires", xx)
does not seem to accept an AVP for the xx part.
Do you know if it is possible to change these timers per client from
the code? Do they accept AVPs or is there any other way i can make it
work?

Thanks in advance
Dimo