RES: [Users] Simple xcap-emulator for OpenSER

Hildebrando Trannin hildebrando at
Mon Apr 2 20:15:46 CEST 2007

Hi Adrian / Klaus,

I downloaded the xcap server emulator and follow the README file. It looks
fine, but when I used eyebeam to communicate with it, I got 404 Not Found
for GET methods and 403 Forbidden for PUT. I disabled the SSL to see the
HTTP messages. I think the problem occurs because the APACHE is not mapping
/xcap-root/(.*) to /xcap-root/index.php. The problem is really it? Can you
help me?

My Virtual Host:

<VirtualHost xcapserver:443>
   ServerName          xcapserver
   DocumentRoot        /var/www/xcap-root
   RewriteEngine       On
   RewriteRule         /xcap-root/(.*) /xcap-root/index.php
   ProxyVia            On

 #  SSLEngine           On
 #  SSLCertificateFile    /etc/apache2/ssl/xcapserver.crt
 #  SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl/xcapserver.key