[Users] out of memory

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Mon Apr 2 09:44:11 CEST 2007

Hi Bogdan,

I increased PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE to 2MB and of course it took much longer
to run out of memory. Usually it happens once every day, this time it
ran for 3 days before running out of memory. If you don't mind, I will
send the memory dump by personal email since I don't have easy access to
an ftp server.

Can you explain what you mean by 1.1.x? The version I am using is
openser-1.1.1-notls_src.tar.gz, downloaded from your site under 1.1.1/.
I am guessing that to get the fix I should use whatever is under
latest-1.1.x/ Is this right?

thank you

George