[Users] "detached" timer

Sipwise Support support at sipwise.com
Sun Apr 1 13:57:33 CEST 2007

Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> The data structures appear to me to still allow conditions where load can get out
> of control. Similarly, the previous error message was an indication of race condition
> (haven't checked though now if it remains in 1.2).

Then please check it, before making any claims.

I guess everybody here appreciates discussions about any weaknesses of
OpenSER, since it allows to target those. But these arguments must base
upon up-to-date facts, otherwise they are just assertions without any
substance and only lead to more bad blood (and I hope this isn't what
you want to achieve).

Cheers,
Andreas