[Users] Checking reply status

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 1 13:32:45 CET 2006

Hi Doug,

indeed, t_check_status() is a stateful function. If you want to check
the reply code from the default reply route (no stateful processing
required), you may use "status" see:
    http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=openser_core_cookbook#status

but this is an old, obsolete approach. You may find more useful to use
pseudo-variables $rr (for reply code) and %rs (for reply status).
    http://www.openser.org/docs/pseudo-variables-1.1.x.html#pv_rr
    http://www.openser.org/docs/pseudo-variables-1.1.x.html#pv_rs

regards,
bogdan